Senior Financial Accountant - Superannuation
Salary AUD96,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for BAU financial control, as well managing the financial reporting obligations of three Superannuation Schemes. The role will also assist in the production of the investment distributions, reconciliations and reporting requirements when required. This is an exciting role with career progression opportunities.
- Financial Control function for the businesses supported.
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Trust Distribution Calculations
- Statutory Financial Statement Preparation
- Ad-hoc projects
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Superannuation experience preferable
- 3+ years experience in a financial control/reporting role
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the country’s largest financial institutions.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.