Consultant Amy Kiessling
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this exciting opportunity will suit a tax specialist with extensive corporate taxation experience. The Tax Manager will be responsible for all aspects of taxation for the organisation, including corporate income tax, GST, FBT and employee taxes. Responsible for the development and implementation of the tax strategy and compliance with all relevant legislation and requirements, this is a key role within the Finance department.
- Responsible for all tax compliance including preparation of annual tax returns including foreign entities
- Responsible for tax effect accounting, calculating for monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Act as an internal tax advisor, supporting internal stakeholders on payroll tax, employee benefits and other compliance issues
- Manage relationships with external tax advisors
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- CTA or CA qualified
- Extensive corporate taxation experience in practice or industry
- Proven employment taxation experience
- Proven experience in international tax
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Tax Manager join a leading organisation and high performing finance department.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Kiessling on +61 8 82163510 for a confidential discussion.