Senior Tax Accountant
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-22 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Australia’s fastest growing financial services institution is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to work directly with the company’s Tax Manager.The role is working in the Brisbane CBD.
Working directly with the Tax Manager, as a Senior Tax Accountant will have the opportunity to develop your tax knowledge. Manage and take responsibility for the production of accurate, timely and reliable tax information and advice. A key objective of the role is to manage engagement with external advisors and regulatory authorities.
• Manage Income, FBT and GST tax returns for the business
• Assist with formulary apportionment
• Provide day to day tax advice to the Finance division and other business units
• Ensure the accurate and timely lodgement of reports, returns and other tax-related information required by regularity authorities.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• CA or CPA qualified
• Strong knowledge of taxation legislation
• High level of analytical and problem solving abilities
• Undergraduate qualifications in Accounting or Finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Previous experience working in a Senior Tax Accountant role
If you are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.