Senior Financial Accountant
Consultant Amy Kiessling
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a leading Australian organisation this company is recognised as an employer of choice its field. Working as part of a wider team the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that income, transactional and other tax events relating to managed funds are reported correctly. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be an integral part of the team. You will be expected to have a very hands approach to your work and be able to prioritise and handle high volumes of work.
- Leading critical year end processes for the team
- Reviewing tax statements to ensure correct processing and reporting
- Subject matter expert, involved in other ad-hoc projects
- Internal and external audit activities
- Stakeholder management
- CA/ CPA qualified
- Accounting or Finance degree qualified
- Previous experience in audit, business services or financial services
- Proven track record in tax accounting and experience in managed funds
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time and relationship management skills
This is a permanent role and the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Kiessling on +61 8 82163510 for a confidential discussion.