Senior Accountant- Big 4 Manager Level
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-29 transport-and-rail 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Senior Accountant will contribute directly to the success of the Group Finance function reporting to the Group Financial Controller. This support will be in the form of daily financial transactions, month end accounting, statutory & financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, management of compliance requirements including involvement in internal and external audits, support to management and business analysts.
Financial accounting and reporting:
- Month end process, including the preparation/review of the Group’s income statements, balance sheets and cash flows
- Prepare the monthly Corporate cash flows
- Prepare the monthly free cash, interest coverage ratio and corporate liquidity calculations, including variance analysis
- Support the preparation of monthly Group management reporting to Executive Committee and Board
- Ensure that the general ledger is maintained and all Balance Sheet accounts are fully reconciled in a timely manner for the Corporate entities, including consolidation entries
- Support the preparation of the Group’s half-year end and annual detailed tax calculations for inclusion in the Group’s financial statements
- Leading role in the half-year end and annual reporting process, including the preparation and delivery of the Group’s statutory financial statements
- Assist in the external audit process, including information gathering and general liaison with audit team to resolve audit queries
- Assist in internal audit process where required
- Analyse and provide advice to management on the interpretation of accounting standards
Regional, International, and Corporate function support:
- Provide financial support (including consolidation) for regional, international offices and investment models as required
- Liaising with other Corporate functions in the development of Group budgeting and forecasting including Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Tax, and Corporate Development.
Ad Hoc requests:
- Assist with other finance related matters as required.
If you're at Assistant Manager / Manager level in Big 4 with 5-7 years experience or Big 4 trained with industry exposure and keen to work within a rapidly growing business this is for you.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.