Salary AUD32 - AUD37 per hour + superCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-06 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A well known national business is in need of an Assistant Accountant on a short term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large corporate entity and be responsible for a wide variety of commercial and financial accounting tasks.
As the Assistant Accountant you will work within an immediate team of 10 reporting to the Senior Accountant with a dotted line to the Financial Controller. The role is based in the organisation's ANZ Headquarters on the Northern Suburbs.
- As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for providing accounting support for the broader business through reconciliations, cost allocations and GL maintenance
- Assist with monthly and yearly reporting as well as external ABS requirements
- Purchasing support to the IT function in regards to PO generation and invoice matching
- Assist Senior Accountant with ad hoc tasks as required
- 2-3 years experience as an Assistant Accountant is essential
- Faultless communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (v look ups, pivot tables)
- Prior experience with a large ERP such as SAP or Oracle would be highly beneficial
The organisation is very accessible via public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.