Senior Accountant- CA qualified
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + 30% bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-07 property-and-housing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role covers all aspects of fund accounting including unit pricing, management reporting, financial reporting, treasury management, performance analysis, taxation and risk reporting. Working with a team of qualified accountants the applicant needs to be flexible, organised and accurate in delivering quality reporting to set timetables. This role is an exciting career opportunity in Australia’s premier infrastructure fund working with some of the industry’s top professionals. A strong background in funds management or audit in a big four firm is an advantage but not essential.
Monthly Management Accounting:
- Key driver of the monthly unit pricing process
- Preparation of Audit & Risk Committee materials and attendance at meetings with the Head of Finance
- Management of the fund financial model
- Management of investor quarterly reporting
- Management of the risk reporting process including continuous improvement approach to the financial processes and controls
- Preparation of the annual budget and cash forecast process.
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements
- Coordination and preparation of the annual report
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure a smooth and timely completion of audits.
- Preparation of quarterly fund level tax calculations to determine the distributable income and liaise with tax advisors as appropriate
- Where required, review of monthly BAS returns.
- Management of cash forecasts and cash balances in accordance with the liquidity policy
- Operation of finance hedging controls and hedge compliance in accordance with board set policies
- Quarterly banking funding compliance reporting.
Investor relations & performance reporting:
- Develop a strong understanding of asset and fund level performance reporting
- Maintenance of performance files
- Address investor queries on asset and fund performance
This company are growing rapidly in Melbourne, which will increase exposure and opportunity to manage staff, based in the CBD with start of the art offices.
You'll ideally be CA qualified with 5-8 years post qualified experience, or come straight out of a Big 4 audit firm.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.