Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 9 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 pharmaceuticals 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
My client is a global European listed clinical stage bio-pharmaceutical company that manufacture and test a unique medicine that aims to alleviate common allergy symptoms. Following their recent expansion into Australia, the company is in the process of releasing their unique allergy medicines to market. This role is newly created and will have input into all areas of the finance function, with a focus on acting as a partner to the business providing high quality financial information for decision making. The Corporate Accountant will report to the Commercial Finance Director and be responsible for providing financial support to drive sustainable growth.
• Facilitate annual statutory accounts preparation and management of annual audits.
• Full ownership of the P&L and the Balance Sheet.
• Prepare and present monthly management accounts for review.
• Submitting quarterly BAS &IAS.
• Process monthly payroll for review.
• Conducting bank reconciliations.
• Maintaining & updating the fixed asset register.
• Assist on the budget & forecast preparation.
• Managing cash flow and bank balances.
• Accounts payable management (outsourced).
• Maintain accounting internal controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares ad hoc financial reports & analysis as required.
• CPA/CA Qualified.
• 3 + years’ experience in a similar role.
• Accounting, Corporate Finance and Reporting skills.
• Deadline-oriented, excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Attention to detail with good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A desire to progress quickly in a large and fast growing business.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Pharma background is preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to develop and fast track your career whilst the company is in an exciting expansion phase. The company offers a collaborative work environment where you are empowered and will be recognised for your contribution.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.