Manager - Group Finance
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-13 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The role will work closely with Group Treasury and business unit Finance teams, and be responsible for providing insights and analysis to Group Treasury on the accounting and implications of new transactions. In this role the candidate will provide commercial advice and solutions and thus add significant value to the business.
- Manage Financial Control processes across Corporate Area
- Ensure accuracy of P&L and balance sheet positions through monthly analysis
- Provide commercial advice on new transactions and products
- Partner with onshore CFO’s as well as the business providing accounting advice.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Audit background preferred (Big 4 First Mover will be considered), and experience in Financial Control function essential
- Financial Services experience necessary
- Stakeholder management skills
This is exciting opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders in a dynamic and changing organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.