Salary competitive rate
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a large international company. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for month-end reporting, cash management, and tax compliance.
- Take initiative to investigate discrepancies in financial reports
- Own and manage month-end closing duties
- Manage Financial reporting
- Execute Tax and audit compliance
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
- Immediately available or on short notice period
- SOX/GAAP compliance experience would be advantageous
- Prior Audit experience would be ideal
- CA/CPA qualified
- Oracle ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a great organisation located close to public transport. This is an initial 7 month contract role with the potential to extend, and would be excellent for a career contractor.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.