Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-01-26 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As an Assistant Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in working closely with the sales and customer service teams to maintain their solid working capital position within the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities for the role would include:
- Managing the Accounts Receivable area, review allocations prepared by Sales and Accounts support team
- Monitor cash flow and process allocation journals
- Prepare weekly Accounts Receivable report with detailed commentary
- Follow up with customers the payments of overdue accounts
- Balance sheet, bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Support the Finance Manager with month end reporting duties.
- Tertiary qualification in commerce / accounting / finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an Assistant Accountant or equivalent role
- Prior transactional experience with AP or AR
- A team player with the ability to multitask and prioritise duties & deliverables
- Solid communicator with the ability to work with people across all levels.
This role provides exposure and autonomy for the right candidate to work closely with the internal stakeholders and the commendable leadership team.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.