Senior Financial Accountant | 12 Month FTC | Financial Services
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Large blue-chip investment organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The role delivers insights into financial results and provide an effective finance, control and governance environment over the business. You will spearhead the FP&A process including budgeting for the group and producing analysis packs as well as the financial accounting & month end procedures.
- Producing analysis packs based on group performance & presenting commercial information to senior management
- Act as the key point of contact for a large portfolio
- Support the month end accounting process
- Reporting in accordance with investor reporting timetable
- Providing commentary explaining the financial performance and accurate and timely GST reporting
- Assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements. Deliver internal and external audit requirements and liaise with audit teams
- Audited annual consolidated financial statements to the board meeting for approval
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly performance pack and Financial, Audit & Compliance Committee and Board reporting
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Recognised tertiary qualification and professional certificate (CPA or CA)
- A minimum of at least five years in a Financial Accountant or Tax Role
- Experience within property
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and manage competing time pressures.
- A team player and able to form relationships and work with a variety of people from across the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.