Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 leisure-and-sport Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a globally recognised brand within the health and fitness space. Using a distinctive and creative range of subscription based services, the company builds strong customer relationships by communicating their brand and leisure facilities effectively. In the Financial Accountant role, you will be expected to show a high level of dedication to the business and in return you will be rewarded with exceptional experience within a very successful global brand.
You would be part of a wider finance team who are there to support you, however you would be expected to show a positive attitude, aptitude for learning quickly and the potential to develop into more senior roles. The organisation has an excellent inclusive culture where the opinions and values of each individual are shared and where possible incorporated to improve business performance.
- Timely and accurate completion of month-end tasks, including review and completion of relevant balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports including balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of monthly journals.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform monthly variance analysis with explanations of expenses to budget.
- Maintain intercompany accounts, processing daily recharges, transfers and overhead allocations.
- Tax compliance, including BAS, GST and FBT.
- Manage/monitor revenue forecasting with account service leads against budget.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Either CA or CPA qualified.
- Have a strong attitude and work ethic.
- 3 - 4 years accounting experience.
- An excellent knowledge of reporting frameworks.
- A desire to progress quickly in a large international business.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.