Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 accountancy Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are currently looking for an Accountant to join a leading organisation. You will be required to be hands on and take ownership of the day to day finance administration with close oversight by the Finance Director. We encourage a work/lifestyle balance and have a culture of loyalty and commitment to individual growth. If you enjoy being part of a small friendly team then this role maybe suitable for you.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare and reconcile Invoicing and ensure Debtors collections are timely.
• Prepare Suppliers invoices and ensure payments are timely
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and credit cards.
• Prepare quarterly GL reconciliations of all Balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for the Group.
• Process and maintain all aspects of payroll on a monthly basis.
• Prepare statutory requirements, BAS, Payroll tax, FBT and Superannuation reports.
• Assist in year-end audit for the Group.
• Assist in the preparation and formulation of the budget/forecast.
• Maintain Fixed asset Register ensuring accuracy of information contain within the register and compliance with legislative requirements.
• Maintain the chart of accounts within MYOB and ensure financial information is secure by performing regular backups and administering internal controls.
• Assist Operations Director by presenting statements and forecasts for development and project administration
• Tertiary qualification
• CPA highly regarded
• 3 years experience working in an accounting role in a small company environment
• Be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality
• Have strong communication skills
• Have strong organisation skills
• MYOB experience and Advanced Excel
• High attention to detail
• Adapt easily to flexibility within the role.
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.