Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Great role to work for a prestigious, boutique legal firm who are well known in the area that they operate in.
- Manage the day-to-day accounts function and ensure information is maintained and up to date
- Oversee the client billing functions, AR and AP duties
- Manage trust accounting records, including controlled monies and investment monies accounts when required
- Coordinate with the firm's external accountant, including any statutory requirements
- Prepare month end reporting and maintain chart of accounts
- Manage fortnightly payroll for all staff.
- At least 2 years of previous trust and office accounts experience
- Strong understanding of trust account regulations
- Exposure to legal accounting software - Elite 3E /Affinity/ Leap
- Prior exposure in a professional services/legal firm would be advantageous
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office.
This a renowned, boutique firm with a great presence and voted as one of the most progressive firms within the Asia Pacific region.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.