Salary AUD55,000 - AUD62,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-15 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 62000 62000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Trust Officer to join a global leading law firm in Sydney CBD. The company is known in the market for attracting new talents and developing them in a supportive and holistic environment. The role will be responsible for the trust accounting function in the Sydney office and requires a driven and motivated individual.
- Reviewing direct deposits into the trust accounts and identifying bill and matter references and deposits for settlement.
- Preparing trust receipt paperwork, communicating with legal staff for completion and signing according to trust regulations and firm policies.
- Assist Partners, fee earners and the admin team in the preparation of settlements and trust statements.
- Taking the lead on Accounts Payable duties and working closely with regional counterparts.
- Previous experience working within the finance department for a legal or other professional services company would be advantageous
- Excellent oral communication skills and ability to deal with clients and partners with a professional attitude and manner.
- Ability to pro-actively build relationships with clients and partners whilst maintaining a professional manner.
- Excellent multitasking skills with ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.