Accountant / Advisor
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-20 accountancy Perth Perth AU 6000 AUD 110000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Accountant / Advisor will monitor the financial reporting function linking operational hubs and shared service centres This role will require strong technical accounting and excellent stakeholder management / business partnering skills set.
The Financial Accountant will be apart of a small dynamic and diverse team who report on multiple entities within the organisation. Reporting into manager & GM level on a local and working with the shared services team on a global scale.
This organisation are going through a period of sustain growth and change within the operating model creating career growing opportunities, they promote flexible working arrangements and and internal incentives.
- Preparation of monthly management/financial performance reports,
- Performing detailed analysis on cost
- Overseeing and supporting the multiple entities accounting activities.
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory Accounts for multiple legal entities and supporting external audit processes.
- Working with offshore shared service accounting team to review month end journals and reports
- Working with business services and Support accounting team to ensure the Financial Management (HFM) reporting is accurate for the legal entities.
- Implementing process improvements.
- CA / CPA qualified preferable
- At least 5 years’ experience in management and financial accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably previous experience in a mining/resource or other heavy industry environment.
- Essential to have SAP experience.
- Must be proficient in understanding, manipulating and reporting financial data.
- Excellent communication, time management skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Adhoc Travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in a period of growth and change.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.