Senior Accountant / Advisor
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-03-21 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Snr Accountant / Advisor will be a part of a small and diverse team required to monitor and provide sound financial reports to Snr stakeholders within the business. This role will require strong technical accounting and excellent stakeholder management / business partnering skills set.
The Snr Accountant / Advisor will work on numerous projects and reporting criteria across large stakeholder portfolios. Reporting into Manager and GM level on a local and global scale.
This organisation promotes flexible working arrangements and a positive culture towards work
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Month end and financial statements in SAP
- Participate and lead projects on new upcoming business units / customers and new services
- You will be required to create, report and follow up on key operational KPIs
- Participating in implementing global processes (including standardisation, automation, & resolution of process inefficiencies, problems and issues)
- Deliver processes by monitoring and managing off-shore services on a variety of project initiatives to improve the shared service proposition
- Support and liaise with Internal/External Auditors during audits (including SOX)
- Ensuring documentation policies/ compliance, procedures are appropriately maintained
- Big 4 CA / CPA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong stakeholder management (Relationship and stakeholder management) and ability to influence stakeholders
- Have a mindset to improve Finance processes on a global level
- Strong communication, reporting and organisations skills
- Problem solver and solutions orientated with long term improvement
- Experience within and/or exposure to shared services
- Knowledge of SAP and experience with Hyperion FM.
Fantastic opportunity to join a resources giant who offer career growth and opportunity, internal incentives and flexible working arrangements
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.