Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-24 manufacturing-and-production Brisbane CBD Queensland AU 4000 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Reporting to the CFO, this role requires a motivated Financial Accountant to drive all end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and reporting. This is a 9 month contract position working for a market leader, to start immediately, with the potential to move to a permanent opportunity got the right candidate.
This organisation based in Brisbane’s southern suburbs, is looking for a Financial Accountant to not only assist the month-end financial accounting process from start to finish, but to also have the confidence to liaise directly with company’s JV partners from around the globe.
• Assist in the management of the monthly financial reporting process
• All end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and reporting
• Preparation of annual financial statements, including compliance with relevant accounting standards
• Support with the audit of JV entities
• Enhance and develop processes
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• CA or CPA qualified
• Verbal and written Mandarin/Cantonese language skills
• Previous experience working for a chartered firm highly desirable
• 5+ years experience in a Financial Accountant role
• Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders across the organisation
If you are looking to learn in a new role, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.