Salary AUD40 - AUD50 per hour
Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 40 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Looking for a Junior Financial Accountant to manage accounting operations to meet our client’s policy requirements.
The successful candidate should be familiar with the preparation of month end journals and invoicing. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a keen interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The candidate should also have excellent organisational skills and aptitude to be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the financial transactions and procedures.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Assist with the operational management of departmental travel including policy advice, insurance, helpdesk, and reporting.
• Prepare and review journals and invoices for processing in SAP for multiple divisions
• Undertake analysis and reporting on Late Vendor Payments.
• Assist with reconciliations of general Ledger account reports and report any variances for action.
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly gifts and benefits reporting.
• Assist with the preparation of estimates briefing notes.
• Assess Inventory reports sent from QSS and look at movements.
• Analysis of inventory and associated reporting. Make sure the data corresponds with that tracked in SAP.
• Process Goods receipting in SAP.
• Government experience in finance administration, policies and procedures highly desirable
• Prior experience using SAP Modules including General Ledger, Procurement, E-forms
• 3-4 years experience using Excel
• Experience using travel Management Software CTM and Fraedom beneficial.
• Good communicator that works well in a team and independently.
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.