Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Additional benefits
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An amazing opportunity to join a Global Property Firm located in the CBD in Melbourne. If you are available from today, have working experience with MRI and are looking for a contracting role as a Property Accountant then this is the job for you.
- Maintain all property financial information in MRI.
- Processing journal entries.
- Ensure rent rolls are finalised and tenant statements are issued on time.
- Process client remittances and one off charges.
- Process and prepare monthly cash, accrual, and budgets and forecast reports.
- Month end procedures.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and outgoing recovery.
- Contact client accounting staff on month end reporting.
- Ensure completion of month end financial monthly and consolidated reports.
- Liaise with various stakeholders e.g. project managers, asset managers, tenants etc.
- Minimum 5 years of Property experience.
- The ability to understand and process lease maintenance.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working experience with MRI is a huge plus.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
This is a contracting role with an ASAP start.
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.