Tax & Finance Accountant
Salary competitive hourly rate
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 8 March 2019 2019-03-082019-04-07 accountancy Macquarie Park New South Wales AU AUD 45 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for a Tax & Finance Accountant to join a high-performing local finance team. You will be required to maintain and develop processes to ensure robust compliance, whilst building strong partnerships across various business units.
- Take ownership for the FBT process
- Monthly local and international BAS/GST/FBT returns
- Population of the tax provisions in the GL
- Manage tax audits and coordinating with third party agents
- Process and procedure improvement implementation
- Strong technical tax background
- Excellent communication skills to effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- 3-5 years similar experience as a Tax & Finance Accountant
- CA/CPA qualified
- Large ERP experience, Pronto would be advantageous
Located in Macquarie Park, this is an exciting Tax & Finance Accountant position in a large Australia company. The role is initially a 2-3 month contract with the chance to extend depending on performance.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.