Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Unique opportunity to join the Wealth and Superannuation division within a global financial services institution. You will be responsible for the provision and interpretation of accurate and valuable financial data in a growing function within a large and well-established financial services institution. Candidates will be fully qualified accountants with relevant experience in Financial Control/Accounting and Analysis.
- Provision of accurate and valuable financial information, analysis and able to give advice to the business on use and interpretation of outputs
- Review and improve current procedures, continually assessing the quality of processes provided to stakeholders and assisting with developing processes
- Ad hoc analysis and providing insights to stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for business unit partners resolving or escalating query/problem solutions
- Development and support of processes and reporting solutions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data
- Able to analyse data to ensure overall integrity and compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements in the best interest of the member
- Testing/implementation of complex BAU developments/changes
- Drive process improvements and changes across the Finance function
- Background in Financial Control/Accounting
- Ideally a qualified accountant - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Candidates with financial services experience are preferred although others will be considered
While this is an initial 12 month FTC, there is a very strong chance for the role to be made permanent or move internally to another team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and promotes a market leading work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.