Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Work within an established finance team where you will play a major role in supporting the financial accounting and statutory reporting functions of the group.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Tier One Energy company and join a well established and experienced team.
- Provide technical financial accounting advice with a commercial view
- Keep up to date with new and emerging accounting standards and provide advice on the impacts to the group
- Assist in preparing documentation and other requirements for audit purposes
- Assist with technical accounting training/development of junior staff
- Annual and half yearly financial statements
- Adhoc project based responsibilities around mergers/acquisitions
- Play an active role in process improvements or new process implementation within the team
- Ensure all transactions are compliant with internal and external accounting standards
- Balance sheet review and reconciliations
- Post graduate qualifications e.g CA, CPA
- Good knowledge of financial systems
- Strong technical accounting background and skillset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Currently Assistant Manager/ Manager at a Big 4 CA firm, or a Senior Accountant with 1-2 years industry experience
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.