Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-04 retail Adelaide AU AUD 70000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As the Financial Accountant you will work within a tight knit team whose passion for the business is clearly evident. Built on a foundation of delivering results through teamwork, this finance team works cohesively to consistently deliver and meet project and reporting requirements.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with the efficient and effective day to day operation of the Financial and Accounting function. This includes working closely with the Financial Controller and other business stakeholders to ensure the company accounting, and associated reporting are maintained to the highest standards.
- The provision of accurate and timely reporting, forecasting and accounting advice to senior members of the management team
- Involvement with monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting reporting, forecasting and reconciliation
- Continuous review and improvement of accounting processes and procedures
- Support to the broader Finance Team to deliver on the Company's strategic objectives
- Accurate monthly journal processing to represent a true result for the company
- Establish, review and improve policies and procedures related to the Financial Accounting function
- Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
Key Skills and Requirements:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and personal attributes to be successful in the role of Financial Accountant:
- Degree qualified in an accounting with Post graduate qualifications completed, or nearing completion
- Experienced in all areas of financial accounting
- Possession of excellent communication skills
- A team player that is willing to help out wherever is required
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance standards and principles
- Self motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.