Financial Accountant - Mining & Resources
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 mining Burswood Western Australia AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role will provide technical support for statutory reporting and policy development within the finance team. Working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will take control of the day to day accounting whilst having the opportunity to take on new areas within cash-flow and treasury. The small, tight nit finance team is looking for a collaborative team player to help build and maintain an already steady ship.
BURSWOOD / $110 - $130K + Super
With flexible working options and on site parking the opportunity to join the mining and resources sector is here. If you have experience in resources that will be an advantage but also looking at candidates with a Big4 background in Audit. (Assistant Manager Level)
- Research technical accounting matters and prepare accounting policy documents.
- Prepare statutory accounts consolidated for large reporting entities.
- Prepare 5B statement, hedge accounting journals, group tax effect accounting journals and disclosures.
- Prepare monthly cash-flow statements.
- Oversee group audit and deadlines.
- Prepare FBT and lodge BAS statements.
- Maintain financial models for operations and projects.
- Assist with group budgets and forecasting.
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required.
- Commerce Degree or similar.
- CA / CPA qualified.
- Mining experience is highly regarded.
- Big 4 will be considered.
- Advanced user in MS Excel is advantageous.
If this sounds like you or someone in your network contact me for a confidential discussion and a more detailed JD for the overall requirements of the role. email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.