Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Circa $100K / $120K
Consultant Hamish Winterbourn
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 accountancy Brisbane CBD AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Robert Walters is partnering with a Financial Services / Wealth Management organisation based in Brisbane's CBD. This role offers a unique blend of duties and requirements from leading the Accounting & Finance function for the organisations 4 entities whilst leaning on your Tax knowledge and advising a diverse range of clients on all their Tax related matters and enquires. This role will be most suited for a first mover out of a Chartered Environment.
This opportunity is a result of continued growth and diversification. Our client is seeking a motivated and driven professional with a sound knowledge of accounting and taxation compliance and consulting work. Our client has a clear growth vision, prides itself on upholding the highest professional standards and promotes a culture of learning and development with professionalism and integrity. They are also relaxed in outlook and enjoy many social functions and team events.
The opportunity is to join a leading financial advisory firm in a role that offers interesting and diverse work, continually increasing responsibility, client interaction and importantly the support to continue to build your professional career in a leadership position reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Inter-company reporting for several business units
- Month end reporting and processes
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Tax obligations and compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Adhoc reporting as requested by the senior leadership team
- A high level of verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind
- Patient, learning-centred, quality-driven, and coaching focused
- A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude
To be successful you will need to have either completed your CA/CPA, have highly developed technical skills in a business services capacity and be wishing to further develop your overall finance/consulting skills.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Winterbourn on +61 7 30322282 for a confidential discussion.