Senior Financial Accountant - Wealth
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is a pivotal role responsible for overseeing and ensuring the integrity of financial data, ensuring financial control policies and standards of the Group are adopted and industry accounting policies and practices are followed. This position will provide exposure to a variety of areas across the business, including working with offshore teams, and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Produce statutory and regulatory reporting
- Co-ordination and review of the statutory balance sheet.
- Validate and investigate movements on the P&L
- Regulatory review processes with an aim for continuous improvement.
- Prepare tax calculations, including tax effect accounting, review of BAS returns
- Provide expertise in financial accounting and maintain a strong and robust accounting control framework.
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent necessary
- Proven capability in managing General Ledger & accounting systems
- Financial accounting experience in financial services required
- Experience working in Finance in wealth ideal
This is a great opportunity for an Financial Accountant to join a leading Financial Services company with a flexible working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.