Accountant (Part time)
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Southern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Great part time, permanent opportunity for an Accountant to join a growing overseas listed business based in the Sutherland Shire.
This is a new role as part of the global expansion to cover the Australian operations. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be the focal point to manage the accounts for the local business.
- Oversee AP, AR and administration duties
- Prepare month end reporting for the local entity
- Assist and liaise with the external accountant on relating matters
- Support the CFO on monthly management reporting
- Prepare GST returns and ad-hoc reporting work where required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounts within a similar field.
- Commercial astute and able to work both independently and as a team
- Exposure to an ERP system would be highly advantageous
- ‘Can do’ attitude with good time management skills
- Flexible in working on a part time arrangement (20 – 30 hours a week)
This is a part time, permanent role based in the Sutherland Shire close to the train station.
The company is part of a global organisation listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. They have a solid reputation as a leading provider in the industry that they are in.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.