Senior Tax Accountant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting into the Senior Manager, the senior tax accountant will be responsible for tax reporting for the Superfund's. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with relevant tax accounting experience within professional services or a corporate environment.
- Review and some preparation of specific tax reporting
- Review of corporate actions and procedures from a tax reporting perspective
- Provide assistance to the Senior Tax Manager in relation to tax related issues
- Review of certain complex tax distributions and tax returns for large super funds
- Assist and facilitate communication with clients over their tax reporting requirements and tax related queries
- Represent Tax team on specific projects relating to clients, process improvements, and product development
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Relevant Tax Accounting experience, preferably on large super funds
- Financial Services experience essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation which fosters a strong culture and flexible working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.