Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Due to significant growth within the business, this firm is looking to expand their Audit & Tax division. We are looking for a motivated professional who is committed to building their career in a growing, vibrant financial organisation. You will be working closely with the Senior Advisors providing compliance and consulting work to clients.
As a Senior Accountant you will proactively managing a portfolio of varied clients whilst leading and managing the work flow of your support team.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You must have 3 + years experience in Business Services
- Ability to prepare financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies & trusts
- Preparation of BAS, IAS and FBT returns
- Knowledge of different business structures and their associated statutory requirements
- A comprehensive knowledge of capital gains tax
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own work flow & client list
- A high level of initiative and attention to detail
You must have tertiary qualifications, be CA or CPA qualified and working knowledge of Xero & MYOB.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.