Senior Financial Accountant | SE Suburbs | Education
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the CFO, you will assist the team through the month end/financial reporting processes. Previous experience with legal entity accounting preferred.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly financial reports to be analysed by senior executives.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balance.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual and action any remedies.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required by the CFO.
- Support the business to ensure costs are correctly allocated to the general ledger and in line with budget allocations.
- Undertake financial and compliance requirements within the business.
- Provide training/mentoring to junior staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial accounting policies and practices, accounting standards, the financial legislative framework and reform issues.
- CA/CPA qualification is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Third Level qualification in relevant area.
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail from a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.