Salary AUD87,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a global and prestigious fund manager in the heart of Melbourne. In this role you will assist in managing a portfolio and will be directly involved with new product development. The Investment Accountant will ideally be qualified with an accountancy or CFA qualification and have prior experience as an Investment/Fund Accountant.
- Assist with managing the accounting for a portfolio of products and investment
- Provide insights to advise on new product implementation
- Prepare, review and present analyse to relevant stakeholders
- Apply sound investment and financial markets and product knowledge
- Unit pricing
- Ad hoc responsibilities - projects and process improvements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Statutory reporting
- Tax reporting
- Ideally a qualified accountant - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Background in investment accounting
- Experience in unit pricing
- Degree educated
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and promotes a market leading work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.