Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This role is focused around assisting the wider finance team during a time of system change. The ideal candidate will be able to manage and be accountable for the financial processes and systems in the company, and to provide timely and accurate financial management reports to the leadership team.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting
- Month-end close including journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack
- Supporting all statutory accounting activities and ensuring compliance
- Fixed asset maintenance
- CA/CPA qualified or qualified by experience
- 3+ years financial accounting experience
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet financial deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
The role would suit someone with up to a 1 week notice period.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.