Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Ben Hoffman
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 accountancy Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading international bank is seeking an experienced Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist with extensive knowledge in the banking industry.
Seeking a Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract - this leading international bank requires someone with a wealth of knowledge in regulatory reporting (APRA) and a keen eye for detail.
The key roles of the job include:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual returns to APRA in accordance with internal/external requirements
- Review and submission of completed reports
- Analysis of key balances and movements, including the provision of commentary both internally and in response to APRA queries.
- Monitor changes in regulatory and financial reporting guidelines and regulations
- Identify reporting solutions when necessary
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5 Plus years experience
- Extensive APRA knowledge
To apply please click apply or call Ben Hoffman on +61 2 82893224 for a confidential discussion.