Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to a rapid period of growth this leading Private Equity Fund is currently recruiting for a Corporate Accountant to join their CBD team. The Corporate Accountant role is broad and covers financial reporting, management reporting and tax compliance as well as offering an excellent working environment and fantastic career progression opportunities. This position requires someone who has a strong finance background and is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders. As well as running the finance function, the Corporate Accountant will also be heavily involved in change management and process improvement.
• Preparation if monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports
• FBT, Payroll, Tax Compliance
• Consolidation reporting
• Cash flow forecasting and analysis
• Mentoring junior staff members
• Financial and management accounting experience, ideally within a Business Services environment
• Experience working within Private Equity or Funds Management
• CA/CPA qualified
The role offers the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a high profile finance role. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.