Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Mount GravattFULL_TIME
Consultant Scott Harding
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU 4122 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the CFO, this role requires a motivated Financial Accountant to lead the company's accounting and reporting as well as drive all end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and accounting policy development, while working with SAP to drive efficiency's and process improvements.
This organisation based in Mount Gravatt, is looking for a Financial Accountant to not only lead the month-end financial accounting process from start to finish, but to also have the confidence to lead the transactional services team when required.
• Assist in the management of the monthly financial reporting process
• All end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and reporting
• Leadership of transactional functions - AP, AR and an Assistant Accountant
• Preparation of monthly financial reports and review of transactions into General Ledger
• Preparation of annual financial statements, including compliance with relevant accounting standards
• Enhance and develop processes and reporting to provide accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Review and analyse cash projections to determine cash availability
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• CPA/CA qualified
• 5+ years in commercial financial accountant related roles
• High knowledge of ERP - SAP
• Experience in dealing with and influencing stakeholders across the organisation
• Experience dealing with external auditors and bankers
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Scott Harding on +61 7 3032 2228 for a confidential discussion.