Business Analyst (Product Contrrol)
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Hoffman
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join one of Australia’s big four banks as a business analyst within the Markets & Treasury finance and projects team. You will join the Product Control Projects team and assist in delivering projects for the business and finance.
• Operation of central core controls across the global Product Control, focusing on the build-out of daily reconciliations and the broader control infrastructure.
• Work closely with product control to drive the project and deliver solutions which will enable our future operating model
• Translate business needs into a clear and measurable programme of work which is aligned to the business strategy
• Monitor and report on approach risks, issues and progress towards milestones and deliverables
• Direct the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risks and issues and/or problems associated with the project
• Support the project through analysis, design, build, test responsibilities
• CA/CPA qualified
• 2+ years product control experience
• Experience/knowledge across fixed income and derivatives
• Strong excel skills
• Strong communication skills in order generate and gain support for working solutions is critical to success
Good technical knowledge of VBA and SQL an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Ben Hoffman on +61 2 82893224 for a confidential discussion.