Senior Accountant - Resources / Mining Services
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 mining Nedlands Western Australia AU AUD 85000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Flexibility, collaboration, growth and family friendly are just some words that come to mind when working with this client. They are looking for a senior financial and/or management accountant who can continue to build a supportive and collaborative team in on of Perth biggest industries. If you have an eye for detail, love leading successful teams and have a life outside of work then this is for you. Career progression, Work/Life balance, job security plus lots of other benefits available!
Senior Accountant $90-$100K + superannuation
Additional Staff Benefits (Gym, Discounted Health Care etc...)
We are looking for a senior accountant with experience as a financial and/or management accountant. As a broad accounting role it will demand an eye for detail and you will lead everything from IFRS 9 reporting through to the day to day budgeting and forecasting of the business reporting into the CFO.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting across the business.
- Work the the CFO and Group Financial Controller to consolidate all finances.
- Bank rec's, journals and FX Revaluations.
- General tax preparation for BAS, FBT etc.
- ASX statutory reports, compliance and governance.
- Month, quarter and year end reporting.
- Degree qualified in accounting, commerce or related
- CA/CPA qualification essential
- 4-6 years experience in accounting (ASX listed is an advantage)
- Attention to detail and improve overall processes.
- Ability to lead and get hands on with the detail a must!
- Use Netsuite or related systems an advantage.
This position is looking to be filled asap so if you are interested or would like to hear more please get in touch or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Perth market begins to move again we are looking for candidates both above and below this level and would welcome a conversation about other roles and what is coming up in the last 6 months of 2019!
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.