Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The primary purpose of the role is the management of groups statutory reporting, tax compliance and payroll functions for the US listed side of the business. The role also assists with variance analysis and reporting and co-ordination of the business planning process.
- Ability to compile financial statements in accordance with the Australian Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Ability and experience in complex consolidations for ASX listed entities, including JV’s
- Ability to compile company taxation obligations in accordance with Australian Taxation legislation, including income tax and FBT
- Ability to adhere to US GAAP
- Accounting standards and tax legislation
- Banking and FX transactions
- Complex consolidated financial statements
- ASX Reporting and Corporations Law
- Reporting in multi-currency multi-entity environments
- Month end closing and reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Significant local experience in a similar role with a commercially focused organisation or Big 4 trained compliance experience
- Significant experience working in an ASX listed organisation preparing statutory accounts, including consolidations, and compliance reporting
- Understanding of local accounting and tax regulations
- Experience working with a large ERP (Oracle, SAP, JDE or similar)
- US GAAP reporting and SOX Compliance
This role is not too heavily focused around month end, it is more about completing the financial statements and stat accounts for the US listed business.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.