Financial Accountant | ASX-listed Organisation
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a listed financial service group based in the heart of Melbourne. In this role, you will be responsible for the organisation's financial accounting activities and ensuring that they comply with reporting standards and statutory requirements. The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and have worked in an ASX-listed organisation.
- Preparing month end activities and reports for the business including capital expenditure reporting
- Producing monthly management reports including variance analysis and performance insight
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process and reviewing cash flow management
- Maintaining and reviewing company ledgers
- Assist with business case preparation and Group reporting
- Working closely with compliance, business development managers and other key stakeholders
- Preparation of consolidated accounts and AFLS statutory reporting
- Assist with the auditing process, tax, BAS and FBT lodgements
- Relevant tertiary degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA or CPA qualification
- Experience in ASX S1a reporting
- Strong numeracy skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to provide mentoring to junior staff
- Strong with identifying cost opportunities and process improvements
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial accountant who is interested in gaining exposure to budgeting, forecasting and stakeholder management in a listed organisation. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Financial Controller and benefit from joining a company that facilitates growth and career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.