Senior Financial Accountant - Mining Services
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Perth AirportFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-21 2019-08-13 mining Perth Airport Western Australia AU AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a technically sound and savvy financial accountant to join a high performing team to lead the mid year audits and future reporting for the group. The role will support the day to day financial operations of the business while driving detailed data analysis and reporting. Mining services / resources experience and a Big 4 accounting background are highly desirable but not essential.
Senior Financial Accountant
- Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 plus super
- Locations: Perth Airport HQ
- Reporting line: Finance Manager
About the role:
• Preparation and coordination of the annual financial report.
• Assisting with the half-year and year-end audits including providing support for the compilation of the data required in the annual report
• Run the monthly consolidation for the group
• Completion of monthly financial accounting and journal preparation
• Month end reconciliations & journal review
• Balance sheet reconciliation completion and review.
• Prepare, review and analyse operations monthly results including providing monthly management accounts to the Commercial Managers
• Provide adhoc reporting and analysis where required to Commercial Managers and the finance team
• CPA or CA qualified (Big 4 Trained or currently in management positions ideal.)
• Minimum 5-8 years' experience in reporting for ASX listed companies
• Strong technical accounting knowledge (+ audit preparation.)
• Good communication skills – able to interact with both finance and operational stakeholders
• Experience with financial and management reporting
• High attention to detail - delivers high quality outputs and deliverables
• Experience with SAP is desirable
• Experience within mining and resource industry preferred but not essential
If this is you or someone you know please pass on my details or feel free to get in touch.
With the Perth market on the move we are looking to speak with accountants at all levels for this role and others that may be applicable.
Now EOFY is behind us I would be interested in speaking with anyone with resources, engineering, manufacturing and Big 4 audit experience in regards to future opportunities and the current market.
email@example.com for more information.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.