Location Southern Suburbs PerthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU 6164 AUD 45 65 65 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Experienced Financial Accountant urgently required for listed engineering business based in Perth's southern suburbs. This is initially a 3 months contract which could be extended. Reporting into an experienced Financial Controller you will be responsible for the annual statutory accounts and lead the audit. Free on-site parking and flexible working hours are on offer.
• Lead the annual statutory audit and preparation of the statutory accounts
• Support the compilation of the consolidated income tax return
• Prepare the monthly management reporting pack & analysis for submission
• To assist with preparation of financial schedules required by corporate accounting to meet internal and external requests.
• Complete multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Assist in improving the governance framework and internal controls
• Providing guidance and leadership to the accounting team.
• Responsible for the day to day accounting of the Australian businesses
• Assist with the budget/forecast process, working collaboratively with the leadership team and other stakeholders.
• Fully CPA/CA qualified
• Recent and hands-on experience in the preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
• Previous experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing business preferred
• Excel skills to strong intermediate level
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.