Senior Financial Accountant | Property Industry
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 4 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the GM of Finance this role will be expected to lead and manage the financial reporting and tax compliance for the group whilst also managing one direct report. The ideal candidate will come from a private clients/business services background with a strong history of property/real estate clients.
- Preparation of the year end statutory financial statements in compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Ensure statutory income tax requirements are met including preparation of income tax returns and reconciliations.
- Identify and implement necessary process change where improvement opportunities exist.
- Review and analyse financial results of client portfolios.
- Ensure statutory GST requirements are met including review of Monthly/Quarterly BAS's.
- Internal audit function.
- Adhoc project based functions within the finance team.
- CA Qualified.
- 5+ years within a professional services/practice environment.
- Experience with client within the property/construction/real estate industry.
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
- Experience leading direct reports.
- Ability to problem solve and improve processes.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.