Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have partnered with a market leader based in Brisbane CBD. Due to increased demand from their finance function the business is looking to find a Financial Accountant to join their ranks. This role will suit someone early on in their career looking to learn from an experienced yet social team whilst working for a household name. The role offers a great salary, numerous perks, great training and the ability to super charge your career.
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes including; processing of journals and the finalisation of month-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Finance Team in managing and coordinating monthly P&L, Working Capital and Cash-flow forecast process.
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG, FBT and related tax calculations
- Management of the Fixed Asset register and support for business leads with disposals.
- Record company expenses and prepare weekly payments for review and approval.
- Provide the senior leadership team with financial reporting to support business decisions
To be successful:
- This role will require you to have at least two years of Accounting experience either within a large listed organisation or from a big4/mid tier Chartered Team.
- Currently studying or recently completed your CA/CPA.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using a large ERP system would be bonus (e.g. SAP or Oracle)
- Strong excel skills and the ability to understand data sets
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.