Senior Reporting Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a high profile project with a market leading bank in the heart of Melbourne. The Senior Reporting Analyst will be a qualified accountant with prior banking experience, a background in either regulatory or external reporting and show an ability to drive process improvement.
- Financial and regulatory reporting
- Drive strong process improvement and controls with the transition of reporting standards
- Maintain broad stakeholder engagement across various divisions
- Leverage key financial control skills
- Escalate risk events as required
- Apply business and product knowledge to regulatory reporting practice
- Ideally a qualified accountant - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Banking background
- Experience in financial reporting - external or regulatory preferred
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems
- Strong process improvements experience
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and promotes a market leading work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.