Senior Financial Accountant | Property Group | $130k package
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + training & development
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-07 2019-11-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the GM of Finance this role will be expected to lead and manage the financial reporting and tax compliance for the group whilst also managing one direct report. The ideal candidate will come from a private clients/business services background. You will either be a first mover at Manager/ Senior Manager level or making a 2nd move with industry exposure in a financial accounting/ tax role.
- Preparation of the year end statutory financial statements in compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Ensure statutory income tax requirements are met including preparation of income tax returns and reconciliations.
- Identify and implement necessary process change where improvement opportunities exist.
- Review and analyse financial results of client portfolios.
- Ensure statutory GST requirements are met including review of Monthly/Quarterly BAS's.
- Internal audit function.
- Adhoc project based functions within the finance team.
- CA/ CPA Qualified.
- 5+ years within a professional services/practice environment.
- Experience with client within the property/construction/real estate industry (desirable)
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
- Experience leading direct reports.
- Ability to problem solve and improve processes.
You will need to have a strong tax background being the champion internally including having prepared individual financial statements! This company are absolutely an employer of choice!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.