Senior Corporate Accountant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This CBD-fringe located firm specialises in outsourced accounting and company secretarial functions to a range of private and publicly-listed entities. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Accountant who will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting duties for a client portfolio. The ideal candidate will have have minimum 5 years' experience in an audit or business advisory capacity.
- Preparation and review of financial statements including consolidations and cash flow forecasts
- Oversee and review of audit files for half-year and full-year accounts
- Undertake month end processes including month end adjustments and reconciliations
- Involved in the financial analysis of business performance, trends and financial data
- Undertake variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting as required for the portfolio of clients
- Provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Complete tax compliance activities including income tax return and other indirect tax claims
- Assist with continuous process and systems improvements
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders regarding corporate transactions
- Tertiary degree qualification in Accounting, Business or Commerce
- CA or CPA qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in audit or business advisory in a chartered firm
- Experience in accounting for ASX-listed organisations
- Drive to maintain client relationships and to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of accounting softwares and Excel
Fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and rapidly-growing Professional Services organisation with industry-competitive remuneration and plenty of opportunity for personal and career development. If you're interested in working closely with a small client portfolio and really understanding their business needs, this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.