Senior Financial Accountant | Rapidly Growing Fintech Business
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-28 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly to the CFO the role will be responsible for the delivery of the timely, accurate and meaningful financial and statutory reporting for the business. The ideal candidate will come from a chartered background within a big4 or mid tier firm and since made the move into the financial services or fintech industry within large listed or MNC's.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Drive continuous improvement in relation to internal processes and procedures.
- Assist with both Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting along with other Ad-Hoc reporting duties.
- Work with finance team to identify and implement business process improvement.
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting technical issues, current accounting practices and accounting standards.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to support the company's business in terms of accounting, finance, and taxation.
- Coach, mentor and guide team members to deepen understanding and how to be most effective in their respective roles.
- Assist with audit requirements when needed (internal and external).
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Big4 trained highly desirable.
- Experience within listed or large MNC's.
- Experience within the financial services or fintech industry.
- Ambition and willingness to join a rapidly growing business and ever changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder and client management.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.