Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-29 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading South Australian employer who are in a period of exciting growth. Having recently secured several new multi-million-dollar contracts this company are in the enviable position to be able to hire an Accountant into their finance team.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly Business Activity Statements
- Reporting and maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and Project Ledgers
- Preparation of monthly project reporting packs
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and reconciliations
- Involvement in data mining / extraction and analysis and reporting to various managers
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed
- Tertiary qualifications in Commence or Accounting
- Ideally be CA/CPA qualified (or nearing completion)
- Proven experience working in a project based environment
- Proven experience in financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP if you would like further information as this is a rare opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an ASX listed company based in South Australia working on multi-million-dollar projects.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.